Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Restricting Add-In functionality

Is there some way to restrict a particular Add-In to only function when
a certain kind of workbook gets opened (or is active if there are
multiple open)?

Or am I better off converting the Add-In to a VBA toolbar menu within
the workbook which then gets loaded/unloaded when that workbook is
active or opened)?

(I created the Add-In by the way, so I have control over what to do
with it.)

--
AMK4
AMK4's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19143