Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving custom icons associated with a macro

I have built a template (.xlt) file for distribution to several workers in my
group. It does some basic number tracking. I have a macro to create a print
area and I want to have a custom icon to execute to macro when the users want
to print the sections they need. How can I also attach an icon to the
template so the \tools\macro...approach is not necessary?
Excel 2003 with VBA installed.
Thanks,
John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want to add an option to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way
John Walkenbach does it in his menumaker workbook:

Here's how I do it when I want a toolbar:
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

--

Dave Peterson

Custom Toolbar Icons PJ Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 September 10th 07 03:52 PM
custom icons Paige Excel Programming 2 December 21st 04 11:54 PM
custom icons Dan Excel Programming 0 November 13th 03 10:33 PM
How to Save Custom Icons? Luis Carrion Excel Programming 2 August 23rd 03 05:29 AM
icons for custom menu choices Tom Ogilvy Excel Programming 2 July 20th 03 10:25 PM