Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default why the value are out the header...

In effect when the userform initialize i would want to show into firs
line of listbox1 the 6 value from the sheet named CODICI range S1:X
with a little tipical border...
Have maked this but the value are out respect the first line...
Help me!

With Me.ListBox1
.Clear
.ColumnCount = 6
.ColumnHeads = True
.AddItem
For I = 0 To 5
.List(0, 0 + I) = Sheets("CODICI").Cells(1, 19 + I).Value
Next I
End With

see the image attached..

|Filename: listbox.jpg
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4287

sal2

sal21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=204
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50715

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ColumnHeads are supported only if you use the rowsource (userform) or
listfillrange (worksheet) properties to load your listbox.

If you do it that way, the column headings are obtained from the row above
the range you bind to/define as the data source.

Tom Ogilvy

"sal21" wrote in
message ...

In effect when the userform initialize i would want to show into first
line of listbox1 the 6 value from the sheet named CODICI range S1:X1
with a little tipical border...
Have maked this but the value are out respect the first line...
Help me!

With Me.ListBox1
Clear
ColumnCount = 6
ColumnHeads = True
AddItem
For I = 0 To 5
List(0, 0 + I) = Sheets("CODICI").Cells(1, 19 + I).Value
Next I
End With

see the image attached...

|Filename: listbox.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4287 |

sal21

sal21's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=507159

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom Ogilvy Wrote:
ColumnHeads are supported only if you use the rowsource (userform) or
listfillrange (worksheet) properties to load your listbox.

If you do it that way, the column headings are obtained from the ro
above
the range you bind to/define as the data source.

Tom Ogilvy

"sal21" wrote in
message ...

In effect when the userform initialize i would want to show int

first
line of listbox1 the 6 value from the sheet named CODICI range S1:X1
with a little tipical border...
Have maked this but the value are out respect the first line...
Help me!

With Me.ListBox1
Clear
ColumnCount = 6
ColumnHeads = True
AddItem
For I = 0 To 5
List(0, 0 + I) = Sheets("CODICI").Cells(1, 19 + I).Value
Next I
End With

see the image attached...

|Filename: listbox.jpg

|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4287

sal21

sal21's Profile:

View this thread

Hi Tom, tks for note and suggestion....
Not completly understand...
Attached a little file with the userform in question, if you have
time;-)
If this not is possible sure use other way..

|Filename: CONTROLLI_EE.zip
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4294

sal2

sal21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=204
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50715

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

summary: You can't use them the way you are loading the Listbox.

Here is Microsoft's Explanation - perhaps that will be clearer:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211899/en-us
XL2000: Problems Setting Column Headings in ListBox Control

Even thought he article says XL2000, it is applicable to xl97 and later.

Tom Ogilvy

"sal21" wrote in
message ...

Tom Ogilvy Wrote:
ColumnHeads are supported only if you use the rowsource (userform) or
listfillrange (worksheet) properties to load your listbox.

If you do it that way, the column headings are obtained from the row
above
the range you bind to/define as the data source.

Tom Ogilvy

"sal21" wrote in
message ...

In effect when the userform initialize i would want to show into

first
line of listbox1 the 6 value from the sheet named CODICI range S1:X1
with a little tipical border...
Have maked this but the value are out respect the first line...
Help me!

With Me.ListBox1
Clear
ColumnCount = 6
ColumnHeads = True
AddItem
For I = 0 To 5
List(0, 0 + I) = Sheets("CODICI").Cells(1, 19 + I).Value
Next I
End With

see the image attached...

|Filename: listbox.jpg

|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4287

sal21

sal21's Profile:

View this thread:

Hi Tom, tks for note and suggestion....
Not completly understand...
Attached a little file with the userform in question, if you have a