Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help With Formula and Macro Please

I have a worksheet I have named "log" as the first tab of a workbook. It
logs data entered in the same cell from numerous worksheets that follow it.
It looks like this: =IF('1'!$C$21<"Brief description of item for log on this
line only.",'1'!$C$21,""). Where '1' is the name of the worksheet, the
worksheets I want to get the cell info from range in progressively in name
from 1 to 134.
When I copy and paste the formula within the log, the '1' stays in each
formula. I need it to progress 1 digit for each row that I paste the formula
into. To change these manually would take me forever. What would be the
macro to do that automatically? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
have messed around with macros a little, but don't do it often enough to be
proficient.