Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting Cells to enter information

I have a macro that needs to tab over and enter information 4 different times
per row of information. This happens after it finds the first blank cell in
a column. Because the number of records change I can not tell it to select
cel "b4" then enter the information select "d4" enter the info. etc. I need
to know how to tell the macro to tab over "x" number of times. I also need
it to use the enter key after the row.

What is the programming for this?
--
Thank you for your time.