Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there an onEnter event?

Hi,

Suppose I have a form with a text box. Does the textbox have an onEnter
event?

Thanks!

Aaron Fude

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

[Private] Sub Textbox1_Enter()
'Your code here

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In VBE, right click on the text box - View Code. The drop down box at the
upper right will have all of the events available for the text box.

--
Damon Longworth

2006 East Coast Excel User Conference
April 19/21st, 2006
Holiday Inn, Boardwalk
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Early Bird Registration Now Open!!
www.ExcelUserConference.com

2006 UK Excel User Conference
Summer, 2006
London, England

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Suppose I have a form with a text box. Does the textbox have an onEnter
event?

Thanks!

Aaron Fude

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Damon Longworth wrote:
In VBE, right click on the text box - View Code. The drop down box at the
upper right will have all of the events available for the text box.

That's very useful, thanks!

So which one would I use to react to the user pressing Return?

(That's what I mean by "Enter")

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Textbox1_Exit

--