Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Don't Print Autoshape Macro

Good Evening Programmers!

How do I add to my print code a command that will not print the macro
button which is an "autoshape". In other words, print the selected
page, but don't show the macro button on the printed sheet.

Example of my print code:

Sub Printsheet ()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Range("A1:M37").Select
Selection.PrintOut Copies:=CLng(num), Collate:=True
Range("A1").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Thanks,
EMoe

--
EMoe
EMoe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23183

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Emoe,

Right-Click the autoshape | Format Autoshape | Properties
Deselect the Print option.

---
Regards,
Norman

"EMoe" wrote in message

Good Evening Programmers!

How do I add to my print code a command that will not print the macro
button which is an "autoshape". In other words, print the selected
page, but don't show the macro button on the printed sheet.

Example of my print code:

Sub Printsheet ()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Range("A1:M37").Select
Selection.PrintOut Copies:=CLng(num), Collate:=True
Range("A1").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Thanks,