Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro just stops in Step Mode

When trying to debug some of my code in step mode I get to this particular
line and it just stops.

ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("StatusData").Select
On Error Resume Next
strTest = Range("Vision").Text <<<< stops on this line

If (Err.Number < 0) Or (strTest = "FALSE") Then

The error object is not filled, nothing. It acts as is the statement was
"End".

strTest is Dim'd as a string.
The range "Vision" that I am looking for does not exist (that's why I'm
doing in line error checking).

Any ideas?

thanks