Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Atlantic City - Excel User Conference Early Registration is now Open!!

Hello Everyone

I would like to announce the opening of Early Registration for the East
Coast Excel User Conference to be held in Atlantic City, New Jersey on April
19-21, 2006. http://www.exceluserconference.com/2006ECEUC.html We have a
great line up of session leaders:

Mike Alexander - http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/

Rob Bovey - http://www.appspro.com/

Debra Dalgleish - http://www.contextures.com/

Jon Peltier - http://www.peltiertech.com/index.html

Bob Umlas - He is everywhere and does not need a site ;-)

In addition to the conference, each of our esteemed leaders will present an
add-on class. The classes sizes will be limited to 20 registrants. Do not
wait to sign up as they will fill up quickly!

We will be organizing open forum discussions over dinner each night -
Tuesday through Friday. Don't miss out on any of these functions. They were
a great time in Ft. Worth. The locations are being researched and will be
announced soon.

--
Damon Longworth

2006 East Coast Excel User Conference