Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default open dialog box

I would like to be able to use the Open Dialog box to select a file which I
can then modify progmatically.

Is there any way to use the Application.Findfile command so that it does not
actually open the selected file but rather gives me the FileName and
FilePath of the selected file?

I used to use comman dialaog for this but I don't see it any more. Is there
any other way to do this?

Thanks