Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default urgent please - on checkboxes

Hi there,

Currently a user has to enter "Y" multiple times under multiple
categories in one spreadsheet to invoke a scenario. So I have created a
UserForm which contains 9 checkboxes representing the 9 Major
categories. Each checkbox represents a number of cells under that
category. If the user selects the checkbox, I need it to fill all the
cells in the category with "Y".

How do I code one checkbox to fill a number of cells in a worksheet
with "Y" if selected?

I presume I would need the code on the OK button - is this correct?

And how do I make one checkbox represent multiple cells?

Thanks so much...

--
rbekka
rbekka's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14032