Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running times

I want to use Excel to program times for programs at my television station.

I haven't been able to format times so that I can add segment and commercial
times for a running total. ie..I want to enter a 10 minute movie segment,
then a 2 minute commercial segment, 10 second legal id, etc., and keep a
running total for up to two hours.

I've had zero luck getting this set up, and any help in how to format each
cell, as well as the formulas would be appreciated.

ed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
Will this do? Cells are formatted as HH:MM:SS. Example below has data
in column A with TOTAL in A11 set to =SUM(A2:A10)

Time
00:02:00
00:00:10
00:10:00