Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA

Hi,

Pls help.

I've got two workbook. Book X contains data which i need to extract
(note that the data is in two different sheet 1 & 2).

Example for Book X (Sheet 1)

A B C D E F
PEP 5 7 8 9 10
PEP 5 7 8 9 10
SAP 5 7 8 9 10
ZZZ 5 7 8 9 10

Example for Book X (Sheet 2)
A B C D E F
ZZZ 5 7 8 9 10

In Book Y I also have 2 sheets. In sheet 1 i have a list of all the
code in Col A above.
Example of book Y

Example for Book Y (Sheet 1)
A B C D E F
PEP
ZZZ

This is what I need: In Book Y (Sheet 2)
For all codes listed in Book Y (Sheet 1), extract all information from
Book X (Sheet 1 & 2) and paste in Book Y (Sheet 2) as follows

A B C D E F
PEP 5 7 8 9 10
PEP 5 7 8 9 10
ZZZ 5 7 8 9 10