Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro -find all occurences of a word-change color of cell of all

I need help!

I need a macro to find all occurences of the word "Count" in Column B, and
then change the fill color for all the cells located to Yellow.

Could someone help me with the proper procedure to do this.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro -find all occurences of a word-change color of cell of a

Hello....This is your Sign!! Thank you so much for the help and I pray you
have a Blessed Year!

Lost in Alabama