Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Populate a combo box from a worksheet with VBA

I have a user form to enter data into an excel spreadsheet. I have a combo
box which needs to have 10 items in it, previously i have used the following -

With cboTrainer
.AddItem = "1"
.AddItem = "2"
.AddItem = "3"
.AddItem = "4"
.AddItem = "5"

Instead of this can i dynamically populate this list from data in my
spreadsheet, like this -

With cboTrainer
.AddItem = Trainers!B2

My syntax is not quite right, can anyone assist me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Rowsource property in VBA Help.

Regards,
Shah Shailesh