Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple selection

Hi, Group,

I want to select several different ranges to format them ie B2:E2 and
B11:EE11, but I am not certain of the syntax to selct them.

Thanks,
--
David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi David,

Try something like:

'=============
Public Sub Tester()
Dim rng As Range

Set rng = Range("B2:E2,B11:EE11")

'Format rng, e.g.:
rng.Interior.ColorIndex = 6

End Sub

Note that it is rarely necessary to select a range and such selections are
usually inefficient.

---
Regards,
Norman