Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sum all cells with interior color...

Hi

I'm trying to make a macro which will sum all the cells which have a
special interior color.

However I don't know how to sum these cells. I will also need to check
if the Cell contains a number (ISNUMBER).

Do anyone know how I can do this,

As always thanks.

For Each Cell In Selection
On Error Resume Next
If Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 36 Then
If Cell = ISNUMBER then
End if

End If

Next Cell

--
Ctech
Ctech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27745

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ctech,

Try:

'=============
Public Sub Tester091()
Dim rng As Range
Dim rCell As Range
Dim myVal As Double

Set rng = Selection

For Each rCell In rng.Cells
If rCell.Interior.ColorIndex = 36 Then
If Application.IsNumber(rCell.Value) Then
myVal = myVal + rCell.Value
Next rCell

MsgBox myVal

End Sub
'<<=============

---
Regards,
Norman

"Ctech" wrote in
message ...

Hi

I'm trying to make a macro which will sum all the cells which have a
special interior color.

However I don't know how to sum these cells. I will also need to check
if the Cell contains a number (ISNUMBER).

Do anyone know how I can do this,

As always thanks.

For Each Cell In Selection
On Error Resume Next
If Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 36 Then
If Cell = ISNUMBER then
End if

End If

Next Cell

--
Ctech
Ctech's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=500327

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Ctech" wrote in
message ...

Hi

I'm trying to make a macro which will sum all the cells which have a
special interior color.

However I don't know how to sum these cells. I will also need to check
if the Cell contains a number (ISNUMBER).

Do anyone know how I can do this,

As always thanks.

For Each Cell In Selection
On Error Resume Next