Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default multiple comboboxes to change displayed images

I currently have a combobox which will display an image depending on the
value selected in the combobox. I am trying to do this multiple times on
one page but all I can get to happen is the combo boxes all control one
image but I want each combo box to control its own picture. I am
running windows XP and excel 2000.

--
mhillis
mhillis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4644