Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to evoke a hidden userform?

Hello,

Thanks to this forum, I managed to create my 1st userform. It pops up
when I open my workbook and I'm able to add data to my workbook by
means of list boxes and a command button. After clicking the command
button, all data is added and the userform is hidden.
When I want to use the userform again, I have to save my work, close
the workbook and re-open it.
There's probably a way to add an item to the menu to display the
userform without closing and re-opening the workbook. How should I do
this? Examples somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

Flippi

--