Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default appending some text/html to the "discription" field

Hope this is correct forum, if not please advice.
I am a relatively new user to Excel. I have a large excel file with a
"description" field that I need to append some text or extended description,
or clarification if you will(possible a small txt or html file) The
"description" field already is html. The extended description will be common
to every description. Since the file is large I do not want to attempt this
manually, as I will be at it for days! Any ideas where to start.

Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Lets say your original descriptions are in column A. Put the material you
want to append in column B. Then in another column enter =A1&B1 and copy
down.
--
Gary's Student