Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy row and paste to another worksheet

Hi. In "Sheet1" I would like to check all of column c, and if column C is
Null, I would like to cut the whole row and paste it to "sheet2", at the same
time removing any blank rows created in "Sheet1". I have been racking my
brains, and am struggling, any help would be appreciated, as I am in the
process of learning VB

Kevin