Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Query - '' is not a valid name

I have a workbook with 5 worksheets. Some of these worksheets have two
queries linked to MS Access queries in an MS Access database. Other
worksheets have just one query linked to the same database. Each query in the
worksheets is linked to a different query in the database.

The workbook functioned perfectly when I set it up, but when I open it now
and attempt to refresh each query, I get an error message on some of them. On
the worksheets that have two queries in them, the bottom query gives me this
error message:

'' is not a valid name. Make sure that it does not include invalid
characters or punctuation and that it is not too long.

What the heck does this mean? I've tried going into Microsoft Query and
editing the SQL, but I still get this cryptic error message.