Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opening an excel workbook doesnt work

I have tried to get a workbook to open with the following code,if i take the
Staff Folders section out and use any other combination no problem but using
that particular name Staff Folders in the address path it will not work any
ideas please.

Sub Rectangle1_Click()
Workbooks.Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Tommy\My Documents\Correct
New\Staff Folders\23Ferris T\Holidays.xls"

BD3