Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Zoombox

Dear All,

I want to be able to open the zoombox on pressing shortcut (? a free one)
for all cells in column R and S .

Thanksł

Filip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

application.Dialogs(xlDialogZoom).Show

shows the dialog.

create a macro which includes it and then assign a short cut key under
Tools=Macro=Macros, select the option button.

Tom Ogilvy

"Filips Benoit" wrote in message
Dear All,

I want to be able to open the zoombox on pressing shortcut (? a free one)
for all cells in column R and S .

Thanksł

Filip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry,

It's not that zoombox but a popup formular that shows the cells' value in a
large(r) popup-window.

In Access you get it by : Docmd.runCommand acCmdZoomBox

filip