Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scriptin.FileSystem Network Unavailable

Dear colleagues,
I am trying to access network drives with VBA_Excel _
Scriptin.FileSystemObject, but so far unsuccesfully.
I have install the SCRRUN.DLL (also SCROBJ.DLL) and include the
reference to this dll in VBProject('Microsoft Scripting Runtime'), but
still can't acces to shared network drives. When create the 'FSO'
object - Scriptin.FileSystemObject in his 'Drives'_Collection there are
only 'local drives' listed. Also via WScript.Network =
EnumNetworkDrives, I get empty collection i.e. 'lenght' property = 0.
Do I miss some additional reference ???
So, if somebody know the solution, please, help.
Thank You in advance.
Mirom.