Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Integrate Word and Excel

I am trying to integrate Word with Excel to pretty up the printed
output.

In Excel VBA I can easily navigate around a workbook, but in Word VBA
I'm having trouble positioning the cursor and inserting content from
clipboard copied from Excel.

Is there a similar forum for Word VBA or good site describing
positioning the Range in Word VBA? It not obvious from the Newsgroup
list.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Edward Ulle ha scritto:
I am trying to integrate Word with Excel to pretty up the printed
output.

Is there a similar forum for Word VBA or good site describing
positioning the Range in Word VBA?

Have a look at http://www.vba-programmer.com/
You could start with the "Word Automation from Excel" example.

bye
--
Guldo
www.giapponegiappone.it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I posted a question on the Microsoft Discussion Group for Word
Programming at 9:00 AM this morning. There still has not been a reply
and its 3:00 PM. There are only 12 posts.

I've seen more activity and received more help on DevelopersDex on a
Saturday.