Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default csv files not opening in full excel.

Please help me.
I have a user that downloads .csv reports. When she gets the option to
save or open, she hits open. When the document open in excel, it is
excel in a html format and not in excel full version. How can I make
it to open in full excel instead of a html version of excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Does this mean that excel is opening in MS Internet explorer?

If yes, maybe...

How to Configure Internet Explorer to Open Office
Documents in the Appropriate Office Program Instead of in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=162059

I do my best to avoid opening excel in MSIE.

--

Dave Peterson