Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Importing data from text file

Hi,
I have the data in the following format in the .txt file.
A-0010 ZZXXXX (here ZZXXXX is some description which is seprated from
the code A-0010 by some space.The code "A-0010" ends in a digit)
X:XXsome description (I need to put information only after ":" under
Column3)
Y:YYsome description (I need to put information only after ":" under
Column4)

I need to put the above data in the following format in excel sheet :-

Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4
A-0010 ZZXXXX XXsome description YYsome description

Can you please help me out with this?

Thanks
Tushar Johri

--