Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compare and Lookup

Hi All,

I need helps from all of you regarding the macro i need to do.
The Attach file is the work that i had completed, but i need to mak
some change to my marco, so i need help from all of the expert.

THE MARCO I HAD DONE

I want to compare between 2 worksheet named sheet1 and sheet2.
sheet 2 work as source file.
- If the value in sheet1 not exist in sheet2, set the status in colum
B(sheet1) as "Canceled".

- If the value in sheet2 not exist in sheet1, add new data to sheet
and set status as "New".

what i need now is make the changed of the column of data to belo
example:

_Sheet1:_
_Column_C__ _Column_F_
B - Canceled