Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Assigning multiple text strings to variables

I am trying to automate the population of the Page Header using some
sort of dialog box or user form. I can utilize multiple Dialog boxes
to collect the data and assign to variables and then use these
variables in the page setup however I can't seem to figure out how to
collect the 4 strings at the same time utilizing a User Form. I can
only seem to assign them to a control source of a cell.

For instance we would like to mandate that the Page Header have 4 lines
in the Center location - first line would be Function, 2nd line would be
dept., 3rd line would be Title, and the 4th line would be Sub Title.

We could then control the font and size to standardize the
spreadsheets. I was thinking of calling the macro in the Auto_Open
call.

Any help would be appreciated.

Buggy

--