Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need Excel to use a 5 Day Week

I am trying to create a scheduling spreadsheet. I enter an end date in
the date code and then work backwards to get the deadline dates for the
different processes.

My problem is that we only work 5 days a week and often the deadlines
will be Saturday or Sunday.

Is there some way to get Excel to figure only a 5 day week and
completely ignore Saturday and Sunday?

Thanks so much for your help.

--
Melancholy
Melancholy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30156

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See the WORKDAY and NETWORKDAYS functions.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Melancholy"
wrote
in message

I am trying to create a scheduling spreadsheet. I enter an
end date in
the date code and then work backwards to get the deadline dates
for the
different processes.

My problem is that we only work 5 days a week and often the
deadlines
will be Saturday or Sunday.

Is there some way to get Excel to figure only a 5 day week and
completely ignore Saturday and Sunday?

Thanks so much for your help.

--
Melancholy