Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Essbase Combobox

Hello All,

I hope someone can assist me with this. I'm trying to write the code for a
combo box to only have specific measures in the box. I'm using essbase and
my query is already created but when I ask for the specific measure i.e. LBS
it does not retrieve the data. HELP!!!

Thanks
Catrina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You have lost me here. What exactly are you doing. Are you doing a
EssVGetMemberInfo to return an array of the members or ???. I need more info.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Catrina" wrote:

Hello All,

I hope someone can assist me with this. I'm trying to write the code for a
combo box to only have specific measures in the box. I'm using essbase and
my query is already created but when I ask for the specific measure i.e. LBS
it does not retrieve the data. HELP!!!

Thanks
Catrina

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Jim,

What I have so far is one Combo box that is retrieving the members
information but I want to have another combo box to return with additional
data BUT with only two data options to pull from. I hope that helps.

Catrina

"Catrina" wrote:

Hello All,

I hope someone can assist me with this. I'm trying to write the code for a
combo box to only have specific measures in the box. I'm using essbase and
my query is already created but when I ask for the specific measure i.e. LBS
it does not retrieve the data. HELP!!!

Thanks
Catrina

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Jim,

What I have so far is one Combo box that is retrieving the members
information but I want to have another combo box to return with additional
data but with only two data options to pull. I hope that helps

Thanks Catrina