Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Making the drop down list of a cell depend on another cell

I want to catagorise my spreadsheet entries, into seperate catagories eg:
Works/Services, Fundraising, Bar/Fridge, Misc, etc, with each of these
catagories having further classes inside them ie Fundraising contains:
Chocolates, Open Day, Donations etc. I want to do this so I can sort and
work out (using a pivot Table) income and expenses on each class.

Thanks for the Help, Jarrod
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jarrod

check out

I think this is what you're looking for.
--
Cheers
JulieD

julied_ng at hctsReMoVeThIs dot net dot au