Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to reference list using a drop down menu, displaying the list

I have a database of chemical sprays. I have combinations of those chemicals
on a seperate worksheet. On yet another seperate worksheet, I would like to
have a drop down menu from which you select the name for a combination. Once
the combination name is selected, the appropriate data from the combination
list appears in select cells. I do not know how I can select the name of the
combination and have it appear in designated cells on another sheet.

PLEASE HELP!