Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Concatenation problems...

Hi

I've been trying to figure out an efficient code to solve this
challenge:

*Step1:* I make a random selection of cells
*Step2:* The Vba code loops through every cell of this selection, and
extracts only cells with unique values.
*Step3:* These unique values are assigned to one cell ( ex. A1 ),
separated with commas - 123,456,789 aso.... also - I need all the
unique values concatenated into one string, separated with commas.

I really hope someone can help me out on this.........

Hojo
Norway

--
hojo
hojo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30082

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have an Addin that does exctly that (along with a bunch of other stuff).
Send me your e-mail address and I will send you the addin...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"hojo" wrote:

Hi

I've been trying to figure out an efficient code to solve this
challenge:

*Step1:* I make a random selection of cells
*Step2:* The Vba code loops through every cell of this selection, and
extracts only cells with unique values.
*Step3:* These unique values are assigned to one cell ( ex. A1 ),
separated with commas - 123,456,789 aso.... also - I need all the
unique values concatenated into one string, separated with commas.

I really hope someone can help me out on this.........

Hojo
Norway

--
hojo