Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Updating a database table

I have an Excel spreadsheet that I am using to query and update an
Access database. I was receiving the following error:

"The record cannot be deleted or changed because table 'Table1'
includes related records."

I figured out that this occurred because a relationship existed between
Table1 and Table2. Once I deleted the relationship, the error
disappeared. I know (although I honestly cannot remember the technical
reason) that creating relationships are a good thing, it created a
problem for me here.

Maybe the best and easiest answer is for me to not worry about
relationships and leave it like it is since it works, but I wanted to
pick some other brains.

Thanks,
Mike.