Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What is the VBA command to terminate the Excel.exe process

I am trying to set a schedule task that will run Excel VBA macro. Th
issue is that after the schedule task run once succesfully, it can'
run again because the Excel.exe process is still running. The questio
is how can I terminate the Excel.exe process by using the VBA comman

--
oren
orenr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2991

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Orenr,

Try:

Application.Quit

---
Regards,
Norman

"orenr" wrote in
message ...

I am trying to set a schedule task that will run Excel VBA macro. The
issue is that after the schedule task run once succesfully, it can't
run again because the Excel.exe process is still running. The question
is how can I terminate the Excel.exe process by using the VBA command

--
orenr
orenr's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman

I have this command in my code but it does not teminate the Exce
process.
I am looking for the VBA command that will terminate the Excel.ex
process from the Windows processes

Thanks
Ore

--
oren
orenr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2991
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49611

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Oeenr,

See:
'Excel automation fails second time code runs'

---
Regards,
Norman

"orenr" wrote in
message ...

Hi Norman

I have this command in my code but it does not teminate the Excel
process.
I am looking for the VBA command that will terminate the Excel.exe
process from the Windows processes

Thanks
Oren