Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Search cells on a page?

I have an automated printing process for a bunch of worksheets. The
downside of the automation is it that produces many blank pages. If
there is data in A1 and nothing until ZZZ256 I get blank pages for
everything in between. I need to be able to identify which pages are
blank. Is it possible to search the cells on a page by page basis? I
would like to be able to do that and know the page number of each page I
am searching so I can record which are blank.

TIA
JO