Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a text file and printing excel spreadsheet data onto it

I am in need of a little VBA help. I was successfully able to print#
function my header information onto the text file using VBA code onto a text
file document, but now I need to send data from my excel spreadsheet onto
this text file. This is not a comma delimited text file I would be creating,
I would need something like this.

Section1: a column variable
Section2: b column variable
Section3: (If c is empty then print a string else concatanate and print
columns c and d)

if anybody can help me on this that would be great.