Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tables from PDF to excel

I was wondering if anybody could help me with a problem I am having.

I have a pdf file with several tables in it that I have to transfer t
excel, the problem is when I copy and paste all the info from one ro
across in the pdf, it gets copied to one single in excel. Is there
way I can copy from pdf and paste to excel in a correct table format?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Marco

--
marksuz
marksuza's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=265

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The data are pasted as text. Use the Data-Text to columns command to
parse the data into columns.

--
MrShorty
MrShorty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22181

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The problem is that in the first column of each table there is text s
if I use space as a separator, the columns will not allign becaus
depending on the row you have one or more words.

Best Regards,

Marco