Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Code Required to Get Data Which is In Coloums Into Rows

Dear All,

I could really really do with some code which would allow me to get m
data from rows into columns by this i mean i have my data in the form

id_no picture_of
1 cat
1 dog
1 horse

and i would like in

id_no picture1 picture2
picture3
1 cat dog
horse

does anyone have the code for this - if so please i would be extremel
extremely grateful.

st

--
stublai
stublair's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1870

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this:

Sub test()

Range(Cells(1), Cells(4, 2)).Copy
Cells(4).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, _
Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, _
Transpose:=True
Application.CutCopyMode = False

End Sub

RBS

"stublair" wrote in
message ...

Dear All,

I could really really do with some code which would allow me to get my
data from rows into columns by this i mean i have my data in the form

id_no picture_of
1 cat
1 dog
1 horse

and i would like in

id_no picture1 picture2
picture3
1 cat dog
horse

does anyone have the code for this - if so please i would be extremely
extremely grateful.

stu

--
stublair