Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to delete all blank cells

I am doing a chart that is dependent of a summary table from other sheets.
As I choose a client, some cells in the summary table become blank and the
graph treats them as a 0. How can I create a macro that will open a sheet in
a workbook copy and paste values into the table and then delete the blank
cells (like clicking the delete key in eac cell). That seems to fix it, but
I cannot do it automatically.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can record a macro to do this if you want. As a guess the only part you
are missing is to select all of the empty cells, hit the F5 key Select
Special and then select empty cells...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson