Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User defined msgbox

Hi!
I want to give my spreadsheet user the ability to change thier
password.
The password is simply a part of a dataset and i use functions and
macros to check input before allowing the user to proceed to the next
step.
What I don't know how to do is create the forms that allow the input of
a string to a specific address. I currently only use simple msgbox type
stuff. I want to ask them if they are sure they want to change the
password "Yes" "No" and then give them a box for input and verification
(optional) of the password.

--
Brian Matlack
Brian Matlack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3508

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are best off to create a new form to perform the password validation. Add
2 text boxes to the form and change their PasswordChar to *. Add a command
button to validate the password (lenght is valid and both passwords match)
and you are off and running...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson