Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running procedures on events xl2003

Is there a list of the various events that procedures can be run from
and the procedures that can be run at the event?
--
ragtop73.com

moving up the MS food-chain

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Norman, thanks for the quick response. That is a great site.

I hate to assume things, so, are there differences between xl97+ and xl2003
with regard to the procedures and events that are available? Not all of the
machines in our offices run the same version and I have run into a lot of
problems in the past with code working in one version but not another. I
wonder if there is a tool to verify VBA code between xl versions?

This started because xl2003 doesn't have a native method of truely saving
workbooks. I will be running a spreadsheet linked to a number of others from
which I need to pull "near" real-time data (can live w/ 5 minutes delay, but
who wants to). I have the autosave add-in from xl2000 which should give me
this, but, I then decided to see just how real-time I could get. The
workbooks are relatively small, <=150K, and input averages 1/minute/workbook.
I believe that the workbook_change event should give me just what I am
looking for.

Thanks again.
--
ragtop73.com moving up the MS food-chain