Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tom tom is offline

Default Printing worksheets

Hi guys,
I have a file that contains many workseets - I have a cell on my "main"
sheet that contains a dropdown list of the names of the worksheets. What I
would like to be able to do is be able to select the worksheet name from the
dropdown list and click on a PRINT button that I already created beside the
dropdown box and have that specific worksheet print out. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tom tom is offline

Hi Norman,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I don't think that would be the best
solution for me since I have MANY worksheets and the dialogue box created
would be quite long. I was hoping that there was a way to have the worksheet
selected for printing from the name selected in the dropdown list that is
already there.

Regards

"Tom" wrote in message
Hi guys,
I have a file that contains many workseets - I have a cell on my "main"
sheet that contains a dropdown list of the names of the worksheets. What I
would like to be able to do is be able to select the worksheet name from
the
dropdown list and click on a PRINT button that I already created beside
the
dropdown box and have that specific worksheet print out. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tom tom is offline

Hi guys,
After trying the code that Norman suggested, I can live with the way it
works; however, can anyone tell me how to MODIFY that code so it only creates
a box containing the worksheet name that is in a SPECIFIC cell instead of a
list of all the worksheets?

Thanks in advance!