Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password screen to VBA appears with logging Off

Hi All;
I am trying to debug a VBA for Excel code.

The code imports and exports to an Access database.

Here is the situation:
I can open and close the Excel worksheet without any problems unless I
export data to the database. I can read data in from the same database
and close the excel program without any problems. When I close the
Excel program after I have exported data to the database and the login
screen to the VBA section comes up.

I have multiple recordsets opened and closed in the VBA Modules. I
have to press the cancel button on the login screen eleven times for it
to go away. I work with many modules, forms, and subroutines. I have
looked for non-closed recordsets. It think it might be a memory leak.
If you agree how would I check for that.

Any tips for view variables access in VBA.

Thank you for your help
James Carr