Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scatter Chart with point labels

I need to plot the following data on a scatter chart with Rank on X and Rate
on Y AND show the person's name next to the data point. If I can figure
this out then I can use VBA to populate the table from a database. The cart
options only allows me to show the x or y label.
Name Rank Cost
Smith, Andy 4 $30
Brown, Sue 2 $52
Jones, Charles 3 $45