Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Writing an API for Removing an Addin

Hello Everybody

I've a small Probs.. In my Excel Application....i've an Addin which
i'm creating while installing it thru MSI and now when i want to
uninstall it i need to remove the addin from the addin manager list as
well as frm my registry
how do i do that thru my MSI.. Is there any API available out there
for the same
please help me in finding the same
if it doesnt please help me in writing the API

help needed

thanks

bharat