Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default A problem with dates and I dont know what to do

Hi, I have some date problem, in my computer control panel de date format is
dd/MM/yy (Im in Mexico), in my excel workbook I have in some cells of two
sheets the personalized date format as dd/mm/yy (also Ive tried the date
format 14/03/05), now the problem:
When I try to put the date I type 06/12/05 (December 6, 2005) but I dont
know why excel change the numbers and type 12/06/05 when I deselect the cell,
then, in a sheet that prints the bill order, the date is considered as
12/06/05 I mean June 12, 2005 where should say December 6, 2005.
I dont know what is happening; please help me because Its driving me crazy.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Go to the Control Panel in Windows, select Regional Options, click on the
Date tab and set your default date format there. You can also set your
location from here "Spanish (Mexico)" and this may also correct the problem.

--
Kevin Backmann