Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ASU ASU is offline

Default To find empty cell

Hi;
I need to find first empty cell in h cloumn in the active sheet and it needs
to write the value which comes from another sheet in the same workbook.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Asu,

I need to find first empty cell in h cloumn in the active sheet

Try:

Cells(Rows.Count, "H").endup(2)

and it needs to write the value which comes from another
sheet in the same workbook.

Try:

Sheets("OTHER SHEET").Range("A1").Copy Destination:= _
ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "H").endup(2)

Change the cell and sheet references to suit.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Asu" wrote in message
Hi;
I need to find first empty cell in h cloumn in the active sheet and it
needs
to write the value which comes from another sheet in the same workbook.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Asu:

Another method,

r = Range("H65536").End(xlUp).Row
Cells(r + 1, "H").Select

--
天行健,君*以自強不息
地勢坤,君*以厚德載物

http://www.vba.com.tw/plog/

"Asu" wrote:

Hi;
I need to find first empty cell in h cloumn in the active sheet and it needs
to write the value which comes from another sheet in the same workbook.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ASU ASU is offline

I have found a solution. I would like to share with you;
Sub write()
On Error Resume Next
sat = [h1:h65536].Find("").Row
Cells(sat, "h") = [sayfa2!a1] + [sayfa2!b1] + [sayfa2!c1]
End Sub
Thank you very much for your help:))
"chijanzen" wrote:

Asu: